About

Monday, August 15, 2011

Reese: Save Time Exercise With Friends

reese-witherspoon-exercise
Reese Witherspoon has a solution to solve time-crunch problems and socialize more while keeping her weight in check.
Because the 33-year-old actress struggles to find the time to work out and socialize, she arranges meetings with her pals at the gym.
“I try to exercise every day. I like to run for about an hour, and I’m big into working out with girlfriends,” she told InStyle magazine.
Reese has battled to overhaule her life since her divorce from actor Ryan Phillippe, who fathered children Ava, 10, and five-year-old Deacon, in 2007.
The split encouraged the “Monsters Vs. Aliens’”actress to take more time out from work and do things she enjoys.
“You just have to keep going, you have to keep it together for your kids and yourself too. I’m trying to learn from the things that have happened in my life, live more in the moment, and have more fun,” she said.
She says she’s spending a lot of her free time with boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal at her farmhouse outside Los Angeles.
“Jake is a great cook, he does a lot. We spend the weekends at my farmhouse. We have chickens and we grow cucumbers and tomatoes. It reminds me of where I grew up in Tennessee,” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment