About

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Anne Hathaway Super Thin After Grueling Catwoman Workouts

I eager to see the new catwoman movie. Do you know why? It is because of Anne Hathaway. Hahaha. She has work hard for this movie. Let us read the article below. Enjoy!!

 
Anne Hathaway looked like she was in the best shape of her life when she appeared yesterday (Aug. 8) in an Alexander McQueen bustier dress at the New York City premiere of her new film, “One Day.”
Hathaway, 28, says she’s working out five days a week during filming of “The Dark Knight Rises,” the latest in the Batman series to keep up with all the physical action.
“They’ve given me a martial arts exercise that I have to do all the time to teach me grace and proper stance and fluid movement,” she said in a recent interview.

Check out Anne’s svelte figure; click the photos to enlarge.
 
“It looks so gentle, but when you’re actually doing fight choreography it’s ‘Oh my gosh, that’s actually a block.’ Oh, I’m hitting somebody’s throat right now.
“It’s been a lot of fun, it’s been a new challenge. I’d really like to do a lot more of it. It’s not something I ever thought I’d do.”

She plays Catwoman, and an early glimpse of her costume in photos released by Warner Bros. drew some hoots on the Internet.
“What I am happy to say is if you didn’t like the photo, you only see about a 10th of what that suit can do. And if you did like the photo, you have excellent taste,” she joked about the reaction.
Hathaway’s body-hugging black dress also raised eyebrows at the premiere because of her tiny waist and thin limbs, causing some to speculate she may be going overboard with the workouts.
But the 5’8″ actress, who is undergoing stunt training and strength exercises followed by 90 minutes of dance for her physical role, seems to realize that being skinny isn’t sustainable or enjoyable.
“I’ve hit the point in my life where I understand that being skinny is not sustainable, advisable, [or] enjoyable,” said the vegetarian.



“My identity used to be shaped on my appearance so much,” she said. “I don’t think I was shallow; I just think I was young. I focus on other things a lot more now.
Anne says she’s also not fazed by aging despite working in an industry that worships youth and physical perfection.
“I find the passing of time very liberating,” Hathaway told reporters on the red carpet.
“I feel more confident every, well not every single day, but most days I feel better than I did the day before, and that’s a good thing.”
Anne, who’s dating but has no intention of marrying or having children anytime soon, says she’s living life one day at a time.
“For every generation where traditional rules don’t apply, you don’t have to have things figured out by 22 and have four kids by the time you’re 30,” she says.
“We have a lot more time to figure out who we are.”

No comments:

Post a Comment